Things I wish I knew when I was younger:
– it’s okay to make mistakes as long as you’re learning from them.
– keep searching for the things that make you feel alive.
– never settle until you find your passion or something you are obsessed with.
– traveling is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
– look after your mind and body, you only have one.
– dare to say no to everything that pulls you down.
– you’re entitled to shit. You need to earn your existence and value in society.
– it’s your job to educate yourself.
– it’s very important to give back and help other people.
– patience, life’s a journey.
– some people will doubt you and that’s fine, even your parents or friends. A vision is what YOU see.
– it’s okay to be vulnerable sometimes.
If you can give your younger self some advice, what would it be?
Tag:body weight training, body weight workout, fat loss, fat loss coach, fat loss exercises, fat loss trainer, fat loss training, hiit, hiit training, hiit workout, home coaching, home hiit, home toning, home training, Home workout, lose weight, personal trainer, tabata training, tabata workout, train at home, train from home, weight loss, weight loss coach, weight loss exercises, weight loss trainer, weight loss training, weight training, weight workout